Followers

Followers

Thursday 25 February 2010

And another card!

Hi to everyone who has popped by for some inspiration or support, thank you! It's really appreciated! I have another card in the same eve (gasp in shock!) I think I am gearing up for the fact that I may have to spend all day tomorrow helping to plumb in our bath and then I have a training day with work on saturday and am preparing for a hangover on sunday so the creative flow maybe temporarily interupted!
This is my card (another mothers day one) using the sketch over on crazy 4 challenges this week



I have also put this forward for the challenge over on secret crafters which is to make a mothers day or mother orienated card and for the challenge on cute card thursday which is to use ribbon in their ribbon-tastic challenge.
I have used this cute CC designs stamp on papermania paper. The cardstock underneath I found in my stash, a gorgeous shimmering lilac, it is yummy! I used my martha stewart doily punch and my xcut butterfly punch again with pearls from the hobby house and ribbon from American crafts. I also used some green glitter cardstock, I've just picked up another 2 books from hobbycraft it's 12 A5 sheets and I bought it last easter so this year bought another 2 books as it's so sparkly! Thanks so much for popping by and leaving your comments! xx

5 comments:

Deb said...

gorgeous card, love the ribbon and eyelets, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

Noor Nahdi said...

Inspiring!!!

Christine said...

Gorgeous card lovely colours thanks for joining us at SCSC

Christine xx

Sarah said...

Another fab card and a great image - love the way you have used the ribbon and eyelets xxxx

Mel X said...

Fabulous card, gorgeous colour combi and I love those butterflies. Gosh you sound busy! Good luck with the hangover on Sunday lol!

Thanks for joining us this week at the Secret Crafter and good luck in the draw.

Mel X