Followers

Followers

Tuesday 23 February 2010

Cheeky sat sketch!

Didn't I tell you I would be back again?!! I just couldn't help myself with the Cheeky Cherries arrival! This is Cheeky shooter, she is just adorable! I have made this card with the sketch over on sketch saturday and I have to say that I just loved this sketch!! I am also putting this forward for the anyone for Anya challenge which was to do or use something totally different. Well a, this is the first time I have used this stamp and b, the first time I have put feathers on my card, neither of these will be the last either!



I have used Papermania capsule papers again (very boudoir!) with some glitter cardstock, Prima and mulberry flowers, computer sentiment and feathers which came courtesy of my free feather boa from the greeting farm with my cheeky cherries!! I coloured Cheeky with Prismas as per norm, thanks for looking and for commenting peeps! xx

4 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

wow great card - she is a fab image and the feathers look amazing
Lisa ;)

Sarah said...

She is so cute!!! Love the colours and I love the feathers xxxx :-)

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Isn't she cool, love the red and pink with this image, it makes her extra girly.

Love from AFA?!

Renata

~*Joni said...

Rebekah this card is sassy!! I love the feathers on this TGF image - what a wonderful pairing. You did a great job inking her up for the first time, thank you for joining us at Anyone For Anya this week!
~*Joni
Anyone For Anya GD