Followers

Followers

Wednesday 3 February 2010

Lollipop Anya


Tee hee whilst my darling husband is off having his minor foot op I'm taking the opportunity to craft something! I was desperate to get into the crazy 4 challenges challenge this week as the theme is lollipops and I have been waiting for an excuse to use my new lollipop Anya stamp and I knew I had these cute little resin lollipop embellishments that I got as a free gift once so these were perfect for C4C22! I also used the anyone for anya sketch this wk as it seemed to fit so well with this theme on my card. I'm really quite pleased with the way this little cutie has turned out, such cute girlie colours. I have used patterned paper from paper mania and doodlebug and sentiment stamp from Stampin up. I hope you like her too thanks for looking! xx

3 comments:

Renata van Miltenburg said...

The papers and the sentiment go so well with this image, great! Oh and I love the lollipops!!

Love from AFA?!

Renata

Sarah said...

She is sooooooo cute!!! Love the lollipops and the sentiment is just perfect!! xxxxxx

Mary J said...

Wow, how pretty!