Followers

Followers

Wednesday 3 February 2010

Anya Ink Sketch


If only I didn't work wkends I would be able to do more cards! As it is I have gone 3 days without posting, well 4 if you count that it's now past midnight tues! Anyway I kept this card simple due to lack of time and it is a male card so I guess the less fussy the better! I have used the sketch over on Anya ink and for this card I have used skater Ian with paper from KI memories and Cherry Arte with chipboard from American crafts, most of this came in a kit my sister bought me for my birthday Thanks sis! I would like to say I will get more cards on soon as there are so many challenges I am eager to get stuck into but as my hubby goes into hospital tomorrow afternoon rendering him incapacitated for a bit this could be tricky, although I could sneak off it's not like he can run after me! Thanks for looking again, all your comments are appreciated!

3 comments:

Tracey Feeger said...

What a great card with Skater Ian. I love the DP you used and you have coloured him perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Anya Ink.
mwah
Trace

Sarah said...

Love this card - really 'cool' - well done xxx

Yani said...

How cute! Love boy cards... they are so hard to make and yours looks wonderfully! Thanks for sharing and for joining us at Anya Ink!