Followers

Followers

Friday 26 February 2010

A birthday card

Hello again all! Today I have made a birthday card, makes a change from the mothers day ones! It was for the birthday card challenge over on Just magnolia I used this adorable Happy tilda stamp that I have just got, this is lovely for so many occasion cards. I have also put this card forward for the basic grey challenge (my sister will be gasping in shock aswell as leaping for joy!) I had never even set eyes on basic grey papers whereas she just loves them so I thought it was about time I got stuck in and I'm so glad I have because they really are just yummy! The challenge was to use maroon, pink and lemon.



I have used basic grey papers from the lemonade collection, along with prima painterly petals and mulberry roses. Foliage punched with McGill branch punch, sentiment stamp papermania, ribbon from my stash, as was the florist heart pin and beads. Now does my photo look like it has been take at 11.30pm?! I think not, thanks to my new portable lighting studio thingy (technical huh?) I got it from maplins thanks to a recommendation from Dawny p and have got my sister one too! Thanks again for coming by to look, oooh update I sort of have a bath plumbed in, hence being able to make a card this eve but we will have to check for leaks in the morning! (lol at our DIY plumbing!) hugs xxx

6 comments:

Donalda said...

What a adorable card dear and so love the papers you have used. Thanks for joining us at JM

Trish D said...

This is so cute - love the layered flowers

Lisa Jane said...

Those papers are gorgeous and i love how Tilda co ordinates witht he colours so beautifully
Lisa ;)

Nina Macaulay said...

Sweet card this one too! I love your shading tecnique. Thanks for your kind comment, I never win anything!! :OD

Hugs Nina

Sarah said...

Fab as always hun xxxx

Donalda said...

Oh this is just gorgeous hon. So love your image. Thanks for joining us at JM