Followers

Followers

Tuesday 9 February 2010

Gorguss card (sketch #89 saturday)


Well as much as I would like to say having my husband off hasn't affected my blogging it clearly has! I didn't even have work this wkend but I haven't been able to sneak off card making!
I have chosen to use a lovely sugar nellie stamp for this card, the little goth girl from the gorguss girl stamp range. I have used rusty pickle papers again with some rub ons, prima flowers and gem brad, sentiment is papermania. I have used the sketch over on sketch saturday and have created a birthday card in amoungst all the valentine madness (even though I did use lots of pink!). Thanks for looking and for your comments, hopefully tomorrow when he is back to work normal service will resume!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love this card!! The RP papers work so well with this stamp xxxx