Followers

Followers

Tuesday 16 February 2010

Sugar bowl sketch 29 Tiets sketch


Two posts in one day surely unheard of?! In my house it is, but I guess I am preparing for even less posts over the next few days? You never know! Anyway I really liked the look of challenge 29 on the sugar bowl I also needed to add one button, two brads and three flowers. I used one of my fabulous gorguss girl stamps for this along with some scrapbook walls and papermania paper. The felt ribbon is papermania, the leaves prima and the mulberry flowers from e bay though a fantastic selection can be also found at wild orchid crafts. Thanks for looking again! xx

4 comments:

Clare Arnold said...

Lovely Rebekah, I have that stamp too she is one of my favourites

Sarah said...

Lovely - loved this sketch even gave it a go myself - love the flowers and love this Gorjuss girl!! Love the PP's :-) xxxx

Nina Macaulay said...

wow what a beautiful card you have made!
I love the papers you have chosen and I love that stamp too :o)
I have signed up to follow you, come and have a look at what i do and if you like what you see you could follow me too :O)
Good luck!

Hugs Nina

Kathy said...

Beautiful interpretation of the sketch!!! Your colors are gorgeous and I really love your details as well!!!
So pretty!
:)kathy