Followers

Followers

Monday 22 February 2010

Just Magnolia wk 43 sketch

Today I did a card using the gorgeous sketch over on just magnolia. I just loved this sketch and the DT's examples. It's def one I will use more than once! I made a mothers day card (as I really need to get a few of these made for selling purposes asap) with some stunning papers from Papermania's capsule collection, this is the red hot paper pack. I used the adorable butterfly tilda image coloured as per usual with Prismas and some stickles. The flowers are Prima painterly petals hydrangeas with little roses from mulberry crafts again. The butterfly charm is from the hobby house and the sentiment computer printed.



I really need to invest in a light box thingy when taking photos in the eve as usual so apologies for poor picture quality, maybe I should slope off and order one now! Thanks for looking again and for your lovely comments!

2 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

A very pretty card and i agree the sketch is a good one that i will probably use again.
I love the pinks and purples.
Lisa ;)

Sarah said...

Beautiful card - love this stamp and love the colours. xxx