Followers

Followers

Tuesday 23 February 2010

Anya card

First of all I want to say how thrilled I was to be in the top 3 of last weeks Anya Ink comp. It was fab to come 2nd! It's so nice to know other people like the work you do!! The card I did was this one, which would have also been great for this weeks challenge too to use the colours blue grey and cream. However for this weeks Anya ink challenge I did this card.



I used Geisha Anya stamp and papers from wild rose studio candy floss pack. The flower is mulberry crafts with the foliage punched with Mcgill branch punch and the ribbons from my stash, I used the sketch over on Club Anya's sat sketch, I won't link as they are having issues with their site at the mo. Thanks as always for looking and leaving comments! Cue hyperventilation ...... My cheeky cherries arrived today from the greeting farm so I may even post later too! hugs all xx

4 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

A beautiful card , i love that image i used it earlier this week - she always looks good
Lisa :)

Fran said...

Gogeous card,love those yummy papers and your colouring is fabulous. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Anya Ink!

Sarah said...

fab card - love this stamp xx

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh wow another gorgeous entry. I love the image and that DP and those flowers are gorgeous. Wonderful job with the challenge. Thanks for joining us again at Anya Ink.
mwah
Trace