Followers

Followers

Thursday 16 June 2011

Crafty sentiments fathers day challenge

Hi Everyone, sorry for my absence but we have been hit by a horrible sickness bug in our house! It seems I am the latest victim of it so I'm afraid this could be brief!
Today over at crafty sentiments we have a fathers day challenge on for you and I have made my card today using charles bear digi.

The wonderful papers and chipboard button were from the fab Candy I won from Brenda (thanks!) I have added some cheesecloth, pearls, ribbon and metal sentiment all from stash (the metal sentiment I have had for an age!

I have coloured my image with prismas and used glamour dust on the foamy bubbles and glossy accents on the other bubbles to make them pop. I have distressed all edges and added a little stormy sky around the edges of my image.
I have followed the sketch this wk over at sketch and stash for my card.

I would also like to enter this into Pear tree designs fathers day challenge, Incy wincys fathers day, spoonfull of sugars splish splash, Partytime tues fathers day, Freshly brewed for the guys, Sew many challenges fathers day, Delicious doodles fathers day, Crazy 4 challenges male card, secret crafters male card, creative inspirations card for dad and stamptacular dads challenge.
Please check out the rest of the DTs fab creations and hopefully I will feel a little better tomorrow!
Hugs all
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

27 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh this is super cute hun, love the colours he looks great!
Hugs shell xx
ps hope your feeling better soon x

Highland Handmade said...

Gorgeous card, I love the cheesecloth idea!! hope you feel better soon, Tams xx

cheryl said...

oh hun this is just gorgeous oh just beautiful hun really hope you feel better soon hun take it easy hugs cherylxxxxxxx

Wendy said...

Fabulous card Rebekah,love the image and gorgeous papers.
Wendy xx

Anita said...

This is so cute Rebekah. Love the image and your coloring is beautiful, as it always is. Hope you feel better soon.

DesignerDiva said...

Poor you! there have been so many bugs around lately I've had a couple, one with a really nasty throat infection but seem to have avoided this one so far!....
Great card Rebekah, the cheesecloth is inspired! and its the cutest little image. Now I have to buy some glamour dust lol
Hope your soon feeling better
Hugs Laurie x

Unknown said...

Thanks for joining in at PTD this week with this georgeous card.

Kerry

Lisa Jane said...

love the cute little image Rebekah .. made me smile .. fab colours
Hope you feel a lot better soon.. there is so miuch going around at the mo .. think is this stupid weather
Lisa x

Suzie McFloozy said...

Sorry to hear you are feeling grotty x

Those tummy bugs are horrid and usually go right through the house - I do not envy you xx

This is a gorg card hun - love the blue pearls and the texture that the cheese cloth gives x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo
Feel better soon x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Such a sweet image. Perfect paper choice and I love that bit of cheese cloth. Hope you feel better soon! Thank you for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday challenge. Hugs, Lesley

Brenda Brown said...

Great card Rebekah and of course fabulous paper choice hehe.
I hope you are feeling better very soon. Take care.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hope you feel better soon hun. This is gorgeous. Love the image and the fab background. Take care. Marianne x

Kim. said...

Aw you poor thing I hope it doesn't last long. This is a really great card Rebekah, love the brown and blue's together.
Kim xXx

Unknown said...

Hi Rebekah, great card hun, lovely image!! I hope you feel better soon. Hugs, Frea

Marie-Anne said...

What a lovely card.

Marie-Anne

Unknown said...

Love the colour combo & once more a fab card hon. Just gorgeous x

thekolbes said...

So cute
Trish

coops said...

fabulous card rebekah.i love your stunning details and papers and the image is gorgeous.
sorry you are unwell hun, i hope you feel better soon :D

xx coops xx

Sue said...

lovely card da super cute image

thank you for joining us at SnS

JJ
xx

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card love the images used and the colouring ...........:) Sandra H

Sassy Scrapper said...

Oh my sweetie pie I am so sorry to hear that you and your family have been sick. That is not fun at all!!!! I hope you get better soon. Get plenty of rest and plenty of fluid and think of Edward and you'll be better in no time! ha!
Your card is so adorable. This image is the cutest and the cheese cloth yup it's my newest addiction too. I saw some artists using it and had my hubby pick me up some from the hardware store now I'm constantly adding some to my projects. It's so fun.
Well again I hope you feel better.
Hugs and much love Bonnie

Davi said...

This is beautiful!! I love the dp and the sweet image. hope you are feeling better :)

Sudha said...

Fabulous creation dear.

Laney said...

Super card Rebekah!! hope you are all feeling a little better today!!
Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this time would love to see you play with us again
hugs
laney

Unknown said...

Sooo cute card!! Love the image! And your coloring is perfect!!


Thanks for joining us at Staptacular Sunday Challenge.

Tine

Vicky said...

So adorable hun..! sweet image and loving your dp's too hunni..

thanks for joining us at SnS...and good luck..!

hugs Vicky xx

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

What a SWEET card! I love those beautiful papers.


Thanks for playing along at Freshly Brewed Challenges month long for the guys challenge.

Have a wonderful night.
Heather D.
www.freshbreweddesigns.com