Followers

Followers

Thursday 23 June 2011

Crafty sentiments Monochromatic challenge

This is my 2nd post today for my Craft us crazy post please scroll down...
Hey there again peeps! Well nothing but rain here at the moment which really isn't doing the builders any favours in our house when they want to cut a hole in the roof! I guess I will just pray for a little more sunshine next wk!
Todays challenge over at crafty sentiments is monochromatic. I love this sort of a challenge as several different shades of one colour can look so effective on a card or project, here is my interpretation.

I have used this fab Vicky digi from the CS store and chosen to use the colour in purple. My papers are papermania capsule papers again. My lace is from my local market with my satin ribbon coming from stash along with my pearls. My fabulous flowers are from wild orchids along with some roses I won from the fab Brendas candy and my sentiment is waltzingmouse.

I have coloured my image with prisma pencils and have edged in dusty concord. I have followed the sketch this time over at Cupcake crafts for my card.

I also want to enter this into Spoonful of sugars ribbon and bows challenge, stamp somethings pretty papers, do it with digis mono and craft your days away mono challenge.
Don't forget there are some new xmas releases being showcased around the DT blogs next wk, I can't promise to join in them all due to lack of time but I will try!
We hope you can join us for our challenge and pop by to see the other fab DT creations.
Hugs all
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

27 comments:

Anne said...

Gorgeous Rebekah, really pretty.
Hope them builders aren't making too much mess either
Anne x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful!! love this image and the way you have coloured her....:) Sandra H

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just gorgeous hun, love the colour you have chosen!
hugs shell xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great card below but this is my fave as I love the colours. Monochromatic is such a great look. Can understand why you have stepped down from the Craft Us Crazy, sometimes gets too much especially with commenting too. Marianne x

Delphine said...

Your card is gorgeous, Rebekah! Super cute image, fantastic colours and your flowers are so beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Marie-Anne said...

That's a sweet one.

Marie-Anne

Lisa Jane said...

wow gorgeous lilac colours .. so pretty as always
Lisa x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my goodness Rebekah this is absolutely beautiful the colours, image and that superb flower display look stunning.
Hugs
Lorraine x

McCrafty's Cards said...

An absolutely gorgeous card Rebekah,I like everything about it.
Kevin xx

Sassy Scrapper said...

Awesome choice of color for your monochromatic card. Beautiful job sweeie.
Hugs Bonnie

Brenda Brown said...

So pretty Rebekah, I love the purples, everything is tonal to me.
Hope you are OK with builders and the rain - can't be a good mixture to deal with.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Brenda Brown said...

So pretty Rebekah, I love the purples, everything is tonal to me.
Hope you are OK with builders and the rain - can't be a good mixture to deal with.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is stunning, Love the lilacs, they are scrummy. Love Hazelxoxo

Faye said...

Fab colouring and super cute image. Thanks for playing at Cupcake and Good Luck. x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous colours & colouring hon. Such beautiful flowers too as always. Hope the building is not too stressful xx

coops said...

stunning card rebekah.fantastic colours and details and the image is gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

Wendy said...

So beautiful Rebekah,fab image and gorgeous flowers.
Wendy xx

Kim. said...

This is gorgeous, love the purple's they are so pretty. I hope the sickness bug is working it's way out by now and as for the builders I heard earlier next week could be a heatwave so fingers crossed for you.
Kim xXx

Mandy said...

Aww hun this is adorable and so beautiful.
I love visiting your blog hun, it's defo a fav of mine :)
hugs Mandy xx

Anita said...

Very pretty card Rebekah. I love that sweet image and your coloring is beautiful, as always.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous sweet card.
luv
Debby

Teresa said...

Wow this is beautiful, great colouring and I love your flower arrangement xx

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

Gorgeous card - love the purple papers, ribbon and beautiful flowers.

Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away this fortnight.

Hugs Sarahxx

Di said...

Ahhh so cute, love your card! Thankyou for joining us at DO IT WITH DIGIS.Good luck
Hugs Di xx

Liza said...

A gorgeous card, you've done a great job with the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

Liza x

Christine said...

Hi Rebekah awww love this sweet image & DPs great take on the monochrome chall..
thanks for sharing with us at "Do it with Digi" this time.

smiles Christine digi diva x

Sharon said...

What an adorable card.
Thanks for joining us at Do It With Digi's this time round, hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Sharon x