Followers

Followers

Friday 24 June 2011

Poodles parlour come fly with me challenge

Hi Folks! There is another challenge over at the poodles parlour starting today and our theme is "come fly with me" so interpret at will!
I have made my card using the cute Ruby Digi and made her into a little fairy by attaching some wings cut with my trusty Mariannes butterfly die from glitter cardstock.

I have used wild rose studio papers from the candy floss set and have followed the sketch this time over at Simon says stamp. My ribbon is American crafts and my lace and pearls are from stash. My flowers are from wild orchids and my sentiment is waltzingmouse.

I have coloured this little sweetie with Prisma pencils and have edged all my edges in peeled paint distress ink. My sparkly butterfly is from e crafts.

I would also like to enter this into Theres magic in the air photo inspiration and Crafty creations let it shine challenges.
Thanks for popping by my blog I hope you can join in with us and please check out the other DTs fab creations!
Hugs all
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

8 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow she looks fab with her wings and the colour combo is beautiful
Lisa x

Jacki Daniels said...

Hi love your take on come fly with me
beautiful card
Jacki xx

coops said...

wow this is fantastic rebekah.really sweet image and your colours and enbellies are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Rebekah,sweet image and love the colours.
Wendy xx

Nana Donna said...

What a darling card, love your coloring and all those flowers.

Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations this week.
http://nanadonnascarddreams.blogspot.com/

Sandra H said...

Fabulous card and image so adorable.....:) Sandra H

Sandy said...

What a sweet card -- the butterfly wing die is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at There's Magic in the Air this week.

Craftdee said...

This is beautiful, love the soft colours and her wings...and that fabulous little butterfly: pretty much all of it really, lol. Dee