Followers

Followers

Friday 24 June 2011

SFTW Favourite things challenge

Hi Everyone, this is my 2nd post for today, for my poodles parlour post please scroll down ...
On to our new challenge over at Stampin for the weekend and what a fab challenge it is! We want you to use your favourite things, so that could be fave stamps, fave embellies, fave colours etc
My favourites on this card are Fave stamps (Hanglars) Fave colour combo (pink and green) and Fave embellies (flowers, butterflies, sparkle, cheesecloth etc)!

My papers are from prima fairy floral and sweet fairy (I am just lovin the prima paper range at the mo) I have distressed all the edges in vintage photo ink. I have followed the sketch this time at Incy wincy. My sentiment is a totally fab stamp sentiment from a new set at Pink gem designs with a whimsy ticket stamp tucked in underneath.

My image has been coloured with prismas of course and I have used a flourish stamp from Stampin up in vintage photo ink again to create the vine edge to my image border. My horizontal under layer has been matted on punched cardstock using MS doily punch which is over my cheesecloth element. My flowers are from a wide range at Wild orchids along with a few little pretties from my friend Brendas candy which I won, all of these have been stickle sparkled and my sparkle butterfly is again from e crafts.

I also want to enter this into The emerald faerie gardens petals challenge, Lovely Hanglar onlys for a girl challenge, Just Magnolia and Hanglar butterflies and Crafty Emmas lots of sparkly flowers.
Thanks for coming by my blog again, don't forget to check out the other Amazing DT creations!
Hugs all
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

29 comments:

cheryl said...

oh hun this is just stunning oh love the colors on this and the detail is just perfect hugs cheryl xxxxxx

Chrissy said...

Beautifully coloured, such a sweet image. Love the flowers and details, very pretty Rebekah
Luv CHRISSYxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous so so pretty.xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow - so pretty and stunning colours ad elements
Lisa x

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous work Rebekah, I love the image and you have showcased her perfectly.
Have a great weekend.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

DesignerDiva said...

Just love this one Rebekah. I have this stamp and not got around to using her yet. Your whole card is just perfect, everything goes wonderfully!! (that sounds a bit posh)
Love your previous post too - how busy ahve you been lol!
Have a great weekend
Hugs Laurie x

Tracey said...

This is sooo beautiful Rebekah & my fav colour combo too!
Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

vicmbee said...

Gorgeous card.. Thanks for joining in the Emerald Faerie Challenge this fortnight..
Vicki xxx

Marie-Anne said...

It's a beautiful one.

Marie-Anne

Lori said...

This is a wonderful card! Love the postage stamp sentiment, that darling image and all the details!

Margreet said...

gorgeous card Rebekah...lovely colouring....the flower arrangement is fab!
xxx Margreet

Joanne Stott said...

Georgeous card hun, love the hanglar they are so adorable and your colouring is fab as so is the sparkly butterfly.

Hugs

Joanne x

coops said...

beautiful card rebekah.gorgeous sweet hanglar image and i love your colour combo and flowers :D

xx coops xx

Sassy Scrapper said...

Totally Sweet card! I love this Hanglar stamp. And such yummy flowers. I love that sentiment stamp.

Hey did you see DCWV has new Twilight paper? It's called Immortal love. It's beautiful. I wish I knew about it before I started my album.

Have a Sparkling Edward day.
Hugs Bonnie

Natalie Z said...

WOW WOW WOW absolutely Stunning Card!!!! Thanks for playing with us at The Emerald Faeries Garden Challenge.

Hugs Natalie xx

Wendy said...

Stunning card Rebekah,love everything about it.Hope you have a great weekend.
Wendy xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Rebekah, I like the image you have coloured her beautifully, I like the flowers and the butterfly.
kevin xx

Anita said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I love that sweet little image.

Sandra H said...

This card and image used is just gorgeous.....:) Sandra H

debby4000 said...

Beautiful, gorgeous card Rebekah.
luv
Debby

Rach said...

what a fantastic card Rebekah, love it. hugs rachxx

Kim. said...

Oh Rebekah this is so so pretty, lovely colour combo and with the image, flowers and embellies it is perfect.
Kim xXx

sara said...

so pretty love those colours together thanks so much for joining us at lovely hAnglar only this week
hugs sara x

Jennifer said...

Rebekah, this is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at CES challs this time xx Jenny xx

Annette said...

Wow, I just love your take on my Sketch at Incy Wincy, I love seeing how you've interpreted it. Your colouring of the little girlie and all your flowers are fab. Lovely butterfly too. Fab creation, good luck in the draw.

Annette
xx (Incy Wincy DT)

Deb Mitchell said...

Ohhh this is stunning- a beautifl card Hun. Thank you for joining us atthe EFG Challenge this time & best wishes

hugz, Deb/ Owner

Marina said...

Oh Rebekah, this is another beautiful card from you!
I love the colours and all flowers and your colouring is gorgeous as always.

Thanks for playing with us again at "lovely hÄnglar only",

hugs,
Marina

Nicolchen said...

Hi Rebekah

Your card is gorgeous...all the flowers and the colors you´ve used are fantastic

Thanks for playing with us at the lho Challenge ;0)

Hugs Nicole

Mary Lou said...

ADORABLE fave card~~~~I have lots of fave things when I craft also :)
Love how you arrange your flowers!!!
Hugz