Followers

Followers

Thursday 30 June 2011

Crafty sentiments xmas in June challenge and new release!

Hi Everyone! Well the kids missed sports day yesterday due to illness but we still have nursery sports day tomorrow so lets hope the weather holds out for that and lets hope noone else is sick between now and then lol!
Thanks to the national teachers strike though I still have a house full of children today and a house full of builders!
So what did I do last night once I got everyone in bed?! Did I craft my heart away?! No I spent my evening eating homegrown cherries dipped in chocolate and watching Twilight! Well a girl has to do what a girl has to do when she is fed up with cleaning up after sick children and messy builders! Hopefully I am now on the right track for the rest of the week, a good dose of RP and chocolate gets me right as rain again!!!
Todays challenge over at crafty sentiments is one of those mid year festive ones! I have to say that it's a good job we have xmas related challenges from here on in otherwise I wouldn't get around to making any xmas cards!
We also have lot of fab new xmas related releases and this is one of them and he is called "taking a nap".

I have followed the sketch this week at sweet sketch wednesday and have used papermania deck the halls paper. My sentiment is a freebie download ticket and my ribbon and brads are from stash. My flowers are wild orchids and my charm is from pink gem designs.

Isn't he a cutie? I have coloured him with prismas as per the norm!

I also want to enter this into Creative craft world xmas in June challenge, For fun xmas, Crafty catz add a charm and crafty Anns xmas in June challenge.
Please pop by and see what the other DT have made for this challenge and there will be another new release with blog hop happening tomorrow so look out for that!
Hugs to all and thanks so much for coming by!
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

30 comments:

Laila said...

What a lovely card. Just love the little boy, falling asleep while waiting for Santa to arrive :O)
Hugs Laila

check out my new candy on http://blog.lolapigen.dk

Cards By MI said...

Such a cute card. Really great X-mas card. Thanks for playing with us over at For Fun this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Helen Dooley said...

What a cute card, poor little guy- fell asleep waiting. Too Cute! Thanks for playing along on For Fun.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, love the LO & papers you have used!
hugs shell xx

Ann Whitfield said...

Fabulous card - love that image! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

mulberry station said...

This has to be one of the cutiest Christmas cards I have ever seen. What an adorable image. It sure says it all...The image really captures the moment. I love yur papers and beautiful coloring. Thanks for sharing this gorgeous card with us.
Nancy SSW-DT

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous image, colours and papers Rebekah, such a cute card.
Lets hope everything is getting back to normal and cherries and chocolate, sounds scrumptious to me.
Take care.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

McCrafty's Cards said...

Fabulous card Rebekah, I like the image and the fab backing paper.
Kevin xx

Curly said...

Wow gorgeous card I love the image and the colour theme and the charm is perfect,

Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, for our Add a Charm Challenge,

Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :0)

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Rebekah,love the image.xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Sounds like you had a lovely evening Rebekah. Love this cute card which you could also enter into the Whoopsi Daisy challenge of Christmas in June. Marianne x

Sassy Scrapper said...

OMG I thought we were super good friends and you didn't invite me over for chocolate and Edward. Ahhh I bet you had a fabulous night!!! Good for you hun some times it needs to be all about you and RP!!!! You are so cute!LOL

So anyhoo awesome sweet Christmas card. What an adorable image. Looks like this little guy fell asleep waiting for Santa. I love that sentiment ticket.

I hope the kids get better and those messy builders get that chimney cleared up.
Hugs Bonnie

coops said...

wow, fabulous card rebekah.the image is really cute and i love your stunning colours and details.
mmmm and yum to your choc dipped cherries.i`ve never watched twilight, i love true blood :D

xx coops xx

Aunty Sue said...

This is too cute and thanks for sharing with us at CC love the image and at least tomorrow they are back in school

Anita said...

Beautiful card Rebekah. That sweet image is just so adorable!

Linda Anderson said...

EEEK!! Could this card be any more adorable...I think not!!!!! Gorgeous coloring and the most absolute perfect touches of embellies!!! Love it! Thanks for joining us at SSW.

Linda

Jennifer said...

Awww....adorable Rebekah!! Am loving red at the moment xx Jenny xx

Sandra H said...

So gorgeous love this image and he's fallen asleep waiting for santa!! beautifully coloured too!.:) Sandra H

Jeannie said...

Awww...this is such an adorable holiday card and hooray for getting an early start! Love all of those beautiful flowers! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Pauline said...

Such an adorable image...who could resist! A wonderful creation... thanks for sharing at For Fun this week!
Pauline

Kim. said...

This is such an adorable card, love the reds they really shout Christmas but don't overpower the card.
Kim xXx

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh, such a gorgeous card with this sweet image and papers. Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Kathie said...

Hi Rebekah your card is just beautiful as usual, I love this image and your colours and papers are perfect together and your flowers are just lovely with it. Great job and thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
Kathie SSW-DT

Patti P. said...

I love to make Christmas cards and love the push early in the year so that I don't go crazy close to the holiday and this is one of my favs that I have seen. Such an adorable image with all the perfect extras. Just so sweet, hope your weekend is wonderful and looking forward to seeing what you create next for us at SSW. Thanks for playing.
Patti SSW/DT

sweetbloominscraps said...

Adorable Christmas card! I love the ribbon and brad addition!
Judi SSW DT

Sharon Basel said...

Gosh this is terrific! What a dear sweet image and colored to perfection. I love your take on the sketch and thank you for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
Sharon, SSW-DT

Arlana 11426 said...

Love your sweet Christmas image. Your card is one of the sweetest Christmas cards I have ever seen! Love your embellishments. Hope you had a sweet 4th Arlana @SSW!!!

Christine said...

What an adorable image and you've done such a beautiful job of him! Love the ticket too, says it all! Thanks for joining us at For Fun Challenges.

susibee said...

Cute card, thanks for taking part in the Creative Craft WOrld challenge.

Choccy said...

Gorgeous card Rebekah.
Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World for our Christmas in June challenge...
Sorry i am late with my comment
Choccy x