Followers

Followers

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Divas by design use florals challenge

For my crafty sentiments new release post please scroll down!!..

Hi everyone, it's challenge time again at Divas by design and we have been so thrilled with the amount of entries we have been receiving, thanks for making us such a huge success! This time round we have a "floral" challenge so it's time to break out those flowers, whether it be embellies, papers or image we just want to see some flowers! Of course this would be my most favourite challenge lol!
I have created a card using the super fab sketch this wk at cute card thursday.

How much do we love this manga image?!!!! Well my lovely blogging pal Genevieve used a super manga image on a card the other day and directed me too Sureya on Deviantart where there are the most stunning images for colouring and this is just one of them! I'm not sure my colouring is good enough for mangas as they are coloured sharply and better with copics as this is what copics are designed for but I'm still a prisma girl so my colouring is softer but I like it!
This image is called Amelia which is my daughters name so I figured I would use this and she is a bit crazy about books too!

I have used paper leftovers from the creative cottage. Tracy has taken the difficult decision to close the store but she is having a massive sale where if you spend over £2.50 you will get 50% off using code JUNE2011 so grab some closing down bargains now!
I have also used some cheesecloth under my image again with tabs made from nesties tags, sentiment from crafty sentiments, pearls from brads and stash and flowers from mulberrycrafts.

I am also entering this into paper romances distressing challenge, card makin mamas use your scraps, simply creates special day, Spoonfull of sugar flower power, Partytime tues anything goes and 2 sisters anything goes.
Thanks so much again for coming by my blog, I hope you can join in with our challenge and also pop over and give the fab DT some love!
Don't forget there is still some time to join in with my blog candy!
Hugs all
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

23 comments:

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous Rebekah.xxx

Always with a Sentiment said...

A beautiful card Rebekah. Fab image, such wonderful delicate colours and your flowers are just divine. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Geneviève aka Muscade said...

Rebekah! I'm really happy that you love theses images! lol!

I just wanted to let you know that your coloring is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL with the prisma colors. Amelia is just to cute!!!! Great card!!!
Hugs
Geneviève

Brenda Brown said...

This theme fits your style perfectly Rebekah, love the colours and layout. All the elements add such a wonderful touch - such a great card.
Have a great week.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

amanda stokes said...

Hi Rebekah,
Love your card,fab image and colouring,love the colours and lush flowers :)
Have a lovely afternoon xx

Lisa Jane said...

what gorgeous colours Rebekah ,so pretty
Lisa x

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

Beautiful Rebekah
Thanks for the smile today on my flowers card, I added the poodle doodle badge too. Lost my brain in the Arizona mountain last week! hehe.
Thanks
Tammy Louis (Love Edward Cullin)

Laney said...

absolutely gorgeous Rebekah!! you are so right we do love that manga image!!
hugs
laney

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous hun...and your colouring is amazing sweetie..!

have a lovely evening..hugs Vicky xx

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Rebekah,fab image and coloured so beautifully.
Wendy xx

coops said...

fantastic card rebekah.i love the gorgeous image and your colours and embellies are stunning :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

oooh! i looove your card rebekah. since the first time i laid my eyes on it, it was loove. love the soft colors and your image is so perfectly colored. and all those beautiful flowers,oooh!
hugs!

Anita said...

Wow, absolutely gorgeous Rebekah! That image is so pretty and I love the soft colors you used.

Sudha said...

Wow fabulous creation dear. Luv the image n color combo. too. Flowers luk awesome.

Janet said...

Just beautiful.....love the colours!x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous Rebekah, beautiful colours.
luv
Debby

Stampin Lucy said...

first of all, is there a reason my boyfriend is plastered all over your blog, LOL....yum!! As for your card also YUM!! How gorgeous!! Your coloring is phenomenal, all put together wonderfully....glad to work with you as a Diva!!

coldwaters2 said...

Wow this is absolutely beautiful Rebekah, the colours you have chosen to use look wonderful so does the display of flowers and image which you have coloured to perfection, awesome.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Hi Rebekah, what a totally beautiful card. That image is just brilliant, have put the site it came from in my favourites for a proper look later. Sarah

Jayne said...

Your colouring is beautiful Rebekah, great card and thanks for the link to Deviantart.

Unknown said...

Awww wow this is awesome, beautiful colouring and flowers. Thank you for the link, I'm definitely having a look :) Hugs xxx

Unknown said...

Such a neat image and how cool it is the same name as your daughter. Love all the purples too! Fabulous coloring job~

Unknown said...

very pretty, thanks for joining SC!!!
love the pics of Edward, btw!!!