Followers

Followers

Friday 10 June 2011

The poodles parlour first challenge anything goes!

Hi all! Guess what?! my wonderful blogging friend Jacqui saw fit to have me on her DT for her brand new challenge blog the poodles parlour showcasing her stunning images available at the poodles digi doodles!
Today is the first challenge and it's a nice super easy one of anything goes! You don't have to use one of Jacqui's images but you get poodle points if you do and what do points mean?!! Prizes lol!
Here is my card using the sweet princess penelope image available here.

I have used K&Co papers which I have had in my stash for ages here along with a fab heart doily from poppyscabin. My satin ribbon, pearls and charm are from stash. My tag has been cut with magnolia doo hickey, my sentiment ticket is pink gem designs and my flowers are wild orchids.

I have coloured my image with primas and added some gold stickles spatkle to her crown. The scroll stamp at the edges is stempelglede grunge circle stamped in tea dye ink and edged in victorian velvet.

Please check out what the other super DT have been up to and why not join in with the challenge too! Only challenge for this is one stop crafts texture as I have no idea what ones are about at the mo lol! Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog again!
Hugs all
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

14 comments:

Wendy said...

Such a gorgeous card Rebekah,love everything about it.
Wendy xx

Lisa Jane said...

Another pretty card - gorgeous flowers
Lisa x

Jacq said...

Hi Rebekah,
Another Gorgeous creation from you. Love what you've created with my little Princess Penelope. Love the dp's, the colour scheme is just perfect. Love the layout and the embellishments look fabulous. Coloured to perfection as always.
Hugs Jacqui xxxx

Laila said...

What a cute card :o) The princess is perfect for any girlie girl ;O) Just like me... Hehe
Hugs Laila

http://blog.lolapigen.dk

Marie-Anne said...

It's a cutie.


Marie-anne

Sassy Scrapper said...

Aww what a cutie patootie!!! I love that big heart lace, I've never seen one that size. And your sweet little princess charm is a nice touch!
Hugs Bonnie

Anne said...

love this Rebekah, a gorgeous card
Anne x

coops said...

stunning card rebekah.the image is so adorable and i love your gorgeous colours and embellies :D

xx coops xx

coops said...

stunning card rebekah.the image is so adorable and i love your gorgeous colours and embellies :D

xx coops xx

sallysbitz2 said...

Gorgeous card & cute image x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Sandra H said...

Beautiful Princes lovely colouring.........:) Sandra H

Heather said...

Gorgeous, love the image :)

Kim. said...

Congrats on your new dt post. Gorgeous card, lovely image and beautifully embellished.
Kim xXx

Sudha said...

Wow such a cute creation dear. Love the pinkish effect so much.