Followers

Followers

Saturday 30 July 2011

A deconstructed Hanglar card

Hello everyone! Yep I'm just blogging whilst running as I'm off to work soon then I have a double shift tomorrow (woo hoo!)
The joiners, plasterers, electricians and plumbers have officially left the building too! We still have some niggly jobs the boss will finish off when he gets back from his 2 wks hols but from here in in its just decorating time! I will be posting more pics later.
Onto my card today and I have made a birthday card using another of these super cute Hanglars which are so easy to colour!

I have followed the sketch over at the deconstructed sketch today and have used these amazing papers from the black market paper society again. Do you remember me saying I felt the need to buy them all Well, one set was out of stock but I snagged the rest lol from Craftie Charie! So expect to see them lots!

My sweet Hanglar girl has been coloured with Prismas and I have inked all my edges in vintage photo. My ticket is Tim Holtz and my sentiment stamp is pink gem designs. My chiffon ribbon and cheesecloth are from stash, my pearls are Kort & Godt and my flowers are wild orchids.

I would also like to enter this into Simon says stamp and show anything goes, Top tip tues make it girlie, Dutch dare birthday fun, Sew many challenges anything goes and card cupids birthday card challenge.
Thanks loads to everyone for coming by and leaving me some comments and to those who have entered my birthday candy so far!
Big hugs to everyone and hope your weekends are lovely!
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

25 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww this is so nice, fabulous colouring and pretty flowers, love it all the way. xxx

Exclusively by Mel said...

I love this card Rebekah.
She looks so lovely!
The colours are so very pretty.
Great colouring.
Mel. xx

Anonymous said...

PRECIOSO BLOG TE FELICITO. DESDE JAEN SUR DE ESPAÑA TE DESEO FELIZ FIN DE SEMANA

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Rebekah,beautiful colouring.
Wendy xx

Sandra H said...

What a lovely image you have coloured her beautifully! that mesh is gorgeous not seen that before, lovely Happy Birthday stamp with the little images on it too! and the background paper well.........stunning:) Sandra H

Nancy Wethington said...

Adorable card and love the color combinations. Thanks for joining the challenge at Simon Says Stamp & Show.

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Rebekah, I like the image and the fab colour combo.
Kevin xx

Anita said...

Beautiful card Rebekah! Colored beautifully and those papers are so pretty.

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous Rebekah - lovely papers and elements.
Good luck with all the decorating.
Hope you are having a good weekend.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Erum Tasneem said...

The color combo is gorgeous! Love the image, beautifully colored

Vicky said...

Wow...this is so gorgeous hun and your colouring is simply stunning :o)

have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

Laila said...

This is so beautiful :o)
Hugs Laila

remember my candy which ends tomorrow on http://blog.lolapigen.dk

coops said...

gorgeous card rebekah.your colours and details are stunning and i love the sweet hanglar :D


xx coops xx

Sassy Scrapper said...

Oh Yeah the contractors are done! I am so happy for you. Now the real fun begins with decorating. I wish I was there to help. I can't wait to see more pics!!!

Onto your adorable card. Oh she's so pretty and I love her hair!!! OMG what an awesome color. The browns and teals together are quite yummy!
Awesome!!!
Hugs Bonnie

DesignerDiva said...

Your card is beyond gorgeous! The cheesecloth gives a fab effect and your colouring is super!

Hugs Laurie x

cheryl said...

oh hun this is just stunning oh the image,and papers detail just brilliant hun,good luck with the decorating hugs cheryl xxx

Teresa said...

Wow this is so pretty, I love that stamp, beautifully coloured, gorgeous papers & embellishments.
Hugs Teresa xx

Kim. said...

Aw this is super sweet, love the cutie image and those papers are amazing.
Kim xXx

Elena said...

Love your coloring, it's awesome, love your creations!

Iverova said...

How harmoniously matched colors! The little girl just lovely! Your card is perfect! I need to learn how to mix colors!

Jennifer said...

Hi Rebekah. This is gorgeous! LOve all the finishing touches, and your fab colouring.

So pleased there is a light at the end of the tunnel with your conversion. It's so worth it, I'm sure. Wish I were brave enough lol!

xx Jenny xx

Dorte said...

Cute and lovely girly birthday card. Pretty colour combo.
Thank you for joining our "Birthday Time" challenge at DDCC. Hope to see you next time.
Dorte,x

Bettina L. said...

Such a gorgeous card. Thanks for playing at Top Tip TuesDAY and good luck. Hope to see you again for another challenge tomorrow. Bettina

Unknown said...

Hi Rebekah, another gorgeous card - love the flowers and paper (by the way you are not helping with my drive to buy less paper you know ;-) ). Sarah P.S. I just realised I never became a follower of your blog - an oversight now fixed! Sarah

Crafty Loops said...

Incredible card, the colours are perfect and I love the cheesecloth. Lee xx