Followers

Followers

Friday 8 July 2011

Stampin for the weekend wings and Things DT

This is my 2nd post today for my poodles parlour DT card please scroll down...
Hi again peeps, well 2wks has super fast zoomed by and it's another challenge over at Stampin for the weekend and its a fabulous one, "wings and things" so butterflies, fairies, anything along those lines!
This has got to be one of my fave types of challenges! I have made a card using another of those gorgeous digi stamps from Emerald Faeries!

My papers are Fairy flora by prima of course! I have followed the sketch this wk over at theres magic in the air, using ribbons from stash, butterfly from e crafts, flowers from wild orchids (which I have glamour dusted and used adhesive pearls on), My lace and blingy/pearl flourish is Prima say it in crystals isn't it fab?! From my new fave shop craftie Charlie and my metal word tag is Tim Holtz.

My sweet image has been coloured with prisma pencils and I have used both worn lipstick and dusty concord distress inks to edge the image.

I also want to enter this into Lollipop crafts anything goes, Craft your passion anything goes, Papertake weekly anything goes, Bearly mine anything goes, Digi tues bling it up, Flutterby weds open, One stop crafts tag you're it, Emerald Faerie garden sugar and spice, Digi doodle shops best butterflies and Stamptacular 2 of one thing (2 faeries).
Thanks so much for coming by my blog again, please check out the other gorgeous DT examples and join in with us this time!
Hugs all
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

24 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh those two look mischevious ... gorgeous colours and i love that lace
Lisax

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Rebekah, I love the sweet image and all the detail.
Kevin xx

Doreen said...

This is just so gorgeous,love the image.xxx

Debs M said...

such a sweet image and a gorgeous card! Thanks for joining the ‘Butterflies’ Challenge’ at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges
Debbie Dt x
(Visit my blog, I have candy! http://ribbondreams.blogspot.com/)

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is really sweet hun, love the colour combo!

Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Teresa said...

Oh Wow Rebekah this is a beautiful card, I love your flowers do you make your own? They are stunning. hugs Teresa xx

coops said...

wow, fantastic card rebekah.i love the gorgeous image and your colours and details are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Tracey said...

Stunning card Rebekah, I love that image & all the details :)
Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Anna said...

Beautiful card! Wonderful coloring and textures! Thanks for joining us at Flutter By Wed!

Sassy Scrapper said...

Awwww now I'm really getting jealous here. You got two of these adorable Emerald Faerie stamps. And this one is wicked, super sweet. What a great job you did with these two love birds. I hope to find that your family is doing well and your room is coming along.
Hugs Bonnie

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous and love the fairies.
luv
Debby

Suzie McFloozy said...

Wow what a stunner - I adore the gems and lace and of course your blooms x
Gorgeous x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Sandra H said...

These images are so cute!! love the card so beautiful:) Sandra H

Nela said...

Georgeous creation in beautiful colours and nice details!
Thanks for joining in on the
Emerald Faerie Garden challenge
Hugs Nela

Marianne Reijgersberg said...

Oh how gorgeous this is. Love your adorable image that you colored so beautiful.
Perfect paperchoise and a stunning layout. Thank you so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge this week.
Hugs Marianne

Wendy said...

Beautiful card Rebekah,love the image and those flowers are gorgeous.
Wendy xx

wannabcre8tive said...

Such a pretty card. Your coloring is fab and I love the flowers. Thanks for joining in the Paper Cupcakes challenge.

Chris said...

Rebekah,
the fairies are adorable but I really love the flowers, they are just gorgoeus.

Jackie said...

Stunning card Rebekah, love everything about it. Thank you for sharing with us at Bearly Mine this time. hugs Jackie x

Anita Bownds said...

totally lovely...
thanks for joining in on the emerald faeries challenge good luck Hugz Anita..XX

Gunn (Merete) said...

Wow, this is great, I totally love this card. This is image is really funny in a cute kind of way.
Wish you a great week.
Hugs Gunn

Julie said...

Wow! What a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Digi doodle Shop's Challenges
Hugs,
julie

Laney said...

Absolutely the cutest!! and coloured perfectly!! Thanks for joining us this time at Bearlymine would love to see you next time too
hugs
laney

Shirl said...

Such a delightful card and love your colour tones. Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Doodles Shop's Best,
Hugs Shirley x x