Followers

Followers

Friday 22 July 2011

The poodles Parlour red, white and blue

Yes I'm here again! I'm actually here twice today so pop by again for my SFTW post later! I'm like those dodgy busses, nothing for ages then a tonne of posts at once lol!
Over at the Poodles parlour this time we have the challenge of Red,White and Blue. This is so NOT my fave type of colour combo and I never really know where to start but it never turns out that bad!

I have used this super cute Digi from Jacquis store the Poodles digi doodles and have followed the sketch over at Digi Tues for my card. My fab papers are all digi download from Pink petticoat with my lace and ribbon coming from stash.

My image has been coloured with prismas and my edges inked in stormy sky. My red pearls are from stash and my flowers are Wild orchids. My cute sentiment ticket is pink gem designs.

I would also like to enter this into Magical mondays texture challenge, Papertake weeklys getting cute, Cooking it up with Katie colours of your flag, Crafts and me add a flower and cupcake cards and crafts polka dots.
Thanks so much for coming by my blog, please check out what the other DT have been up to and why not join in!
Hugs to all
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

10 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Cute card Rebekah - keep em coming.
Have a good weekend.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Sandra H said...

Absolutley stunning again your creations are gorgeous!:) Sandra H

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Rebekah,sweet image and beautiful flowers.
Wendy xx

coops said...

gorgeous card rebekah.fab sweet image and i love the colour combo, its really striking ;D

xx coops xx

Amy Johnson said...

How adorable! I love the flower cluster! Thanks for playing the DTC this week!

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Rebekah this is stunning those colours really stand out and make you look and look again, the flowers, bow and that image are superb.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Hazel said...

I love your card, thanks for joining us at magical mondays. You need to have a magical image to enter our challenge so this card does not qualify. There has just been a new challenge uploaded so why not nip over and enter,
Hugs
H xx

Ellibelle said...

Super sweet card, love those papers!
So happy you joined us last week at our sketch challenge at digital tuesday, hope we see you again this week for our "gardens with things with wings challenge".

lisbeth said...

love your card, thanks for joining us at Cooking it up this week

Mary J said...

Rebekah, this is just sooooo sweet! love those colours too!

Thx for linking it up to the Cupcake Craftroom polka dot challenge! Hope to see you again for next month!

Mary J x