Followers

Followers

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Where am I? and loft conversion revisited

Hi all, I know I'm ridiculously absent of late. Its so hard to get anything done around here with all the workmen in and out, children needing end of year things sorting and hubby around in the evenings! My head just can't seem to get into crafting as desperately as I want to!
I thought I would post a few updated pics of the conversion, hoping there is only about 2 wks left now then all the decorating starts lol! Here are the stairs going in for the 3rd floor.
Here is my darling son blowing me kisses from inside the loft now it is boarded and there are stairs up to it!

This is the framework for the new door frame at the top of the stairs.

Here is the dorma fully tiled and with a window at last. Hopefully the scaffolding will come down soon!

Here is my daughter, Amelia inside the loft which is now in the process of being plaster boarded, this is still the current status and hopefully the plastering will start soon, of course the leak inside one of the bedrooms didn't help ( lots of rain and some missing roof tiles hence big hole and now new plaster boarded ceiling!)

Thats it for the mo, will be back later with a DT card!
Hugs to all Rebekah xx

12 comments:

DesignerDiva said...

Your loft conversion looks fab Rebekah, it will all be worth it in the end.....you just have to get to the end first!!

Hugs Laurie x

Margreet said...

Now you have a hart time Rebekah....but once it is finished you'll have a fab loft!
xxx Margreet

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow i am loving the progress reports... its looking good and its so exciting. I remember when my parents had a room built for me in our loft lol
Lisa x

pinky said...

It looks enormous Rebekah. We had a loft conversion in our last house and it was my favourite room:) Hang in there, it will all be worth it.

chrissy xx said...

WoW! This looks Fabulous! It will be well worth it when it's finished!
Chrissyxx

Brenda Brown said...

Wow what a difference this is going to make when it is all done.
Good luck when you start decorating - I bet the children will want to help!!!
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Wendy said...

Wow Rebekah,its looks fabulous,good luck with the decorating when you get there.
Wendy xx

Sandra H said...

Wow its taking shape it will be looking fabulous and well worth all the hassle once it's complete:) Sandra H

Vicky said...

Wow hun...it's looking super and I cannot wait to see the finished room...how exciting..lol..!

have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

wow its looking fabulous rebekah and huge!!

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Hi Rebekah, my goodness that loft looks huge! I bet its going to be fab when it's finished. Would love to see those pics. Sarah

Kim. said...

I so feel for you Rebekah we did a loft conversion in our old house and it doesn't just affect the upper part of the house it effects every room. Hopefully it won't be for much longer and having the extra space will be worth it.
Kim xXx