Followers

Followers

Sunday 24 July 2011

Posting on a sunday, me what is going on?!!

Hello all, yes don't fall off your seats, not only have I posted everyday since Tuesday but I have even scheduled a post for sunday! I have been bitten by the crazy crafting bug, actually I have always had it but am doing my best to go with it right now! Of course with a house full of builders and kids from tomorrow don't be expecting too much of this insanity regularly from me!
Part of this fabulous urge to create is of course stemmed from some retail therapy lol! I have this adorable new tickled pink stamp which I got from Bunny Zoes "60s Willow" isn't she just stunning?!

I have followed the sketch over at Willow sketchie for this card but turned it upside down, I seem to like inverting things! I also have these stunning new papers from black market paper company (which I bought from craftie charlie) not only do they look amazing but they feel and smell amazing too (or is it just me who is strange enough to love the smell of new paper?!) I am so overwhelmed with how much I love these double sided beauties that I really feel the need to buy all of their paperstacks right now!!

My wonderful sweet image has been coloured with prismas and stamped round the edge with an SU flora stamp in victorian velvet ink. My velvety ribbon and butterfly are both prima from the moulin rouge collection. My flowers are a mix from wild orchids and my sentiment is whimsy which says " Let us dance in the sun, wearing wild flowers in our hair" which I thought was quite apt for my image.

I would also like to enter this into My mums craft shop for a teen challenge, Paper shelter use green, DYSU wings challenge, Papercutz anything goes, stamp somethings embellished, sweet stampin fashion, 2 sisters anything goes and Tickled pink spots and stripes.
Thanks so much for coming by my blog again everyone! Big hugs to you all
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

37 comments:

cheryl said...

morning hun this is just brilliant love the image,and brilliant detail as always too hun take care hun,and try and take it easy hugs cherylxx

Lisa Jane said...

Morning Rebekah .. hope you are well. Love the image .. her jeans are fab!
Fab papers too
Lisa x

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi Rebekah,
Love the image and that gorg ribbon!
And the papers are lovely.
Superb card!
Love, Mel. xx

katesacraftybugger said...

Gorgeous card , a lovely take on our sketch ,thanks for joining us at willow sketchie challenge -Kate x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah Rebekah this is super sweet. I love the colours you have used. Is it inverting or converting you like (LOL cause of the loft) Good Luck with the kids off and builders in You are brave. Thanks for playing along on Willow Sketchie Challenge this week HAzelxoxox

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card.Just love the rich colours and your pretty colouring.Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

kelly ledder said...

Love the colours and the image is great too thanks for joining us at WSC XX

Sandra H said...

This is brilliant love the image and the colours used really is stunning:) Sandra H

Brenda Brown said...

You are on a roll Rebekah - I just love this card and the gorgeous colour palette.
I hope you are having a good weekend.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Sassy Scrapper said...

Hi ya honey girl.
Such an awesome cool card! I have this adorable image and love it. You did a great job coloring her in and the colors are gorgeous! Have a great day.
Hugs Bonnie

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous new stamp, I like the colours you have used and that fab ribbon.
Kevin xx

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card love that TP image. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

Unknown said...

Love that butterfly

kitten DYSU team

Unknown said...

Love that butterfly

kitten DYSU team

Design og Hobby said...

Beutiful! Love those stamps!

Hugs Gry!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab card hun, love the image she is just fab!
Thank you for joining us over at Willow this week, good luck!
hugs shell xx

cotnob said...

Gorgeous card, I love your colour scheme and the way you have stamped around the image. Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie this week, hope to see you again.
Pauline
x

Clare Arnold said...

Beautiful card Rebekah! Good luck with juggling builders and kids next week. Rather you than me!

CLare xx

coops said...

love this card rebekah.the image is fantastic and stunning colours and details :D

xx coops xx

Sue said...

gorgeous card and i love the butterfly

thanks for joining us at MMCS

sue
xx

pinky said...

its one gorgeous card Rebekah, the papers are very striking and go perfectly with that image. I love those Tickled pink images too. Great job.

Chelsea said...

Ok...just spent an hour looking at your Robert! hahaha Now back to your card...it's as wonderful as always. The image is so cute, love it!

Hugs and Love.

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely beautiful card Rebekah, I so love that image and how you have coloured her, the papers and that butterfly look truly wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card Rebekah, love the image and papers.
luv
Debby

Anne-Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lis-m said...

Hi Rebekah..
I have bad news and good news..
Bad news is the craft bug, once it gets you , there is no cure..
the good news I love your card and want to say I love that butterfly . Thanks for joining us over @ Willow Sketchie this week .
Hugs xx

Anne-Marie said...

So sorry, spelling bad on previous one!!

Now start reading here. Fantastic card, and the image is wonderful and your colouring is fantastic. I love the Butterfly.
Thank you for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge this week and Good Luck.
Anne-Marie x x

Jessica Buffa said...

Love the groovy card Rebekah!!!
:O)
Jessica

Rachel said...

Fab fashion card - love the colours and that image is very cute. Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week. Wedgie xxx

Fiona said...

such a pretty card...fab image!!

Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.

Fi
x

Cor* said...

Ah-MaZinG!!! Wonderful colors. Where in the blazes did u get that butterfly or did u make it! It is truly gorgeous, along with the rest of your spotty & stripy creation! Thanks so much for getting dotty & striped with us at TPSC this week!

WencheP said...

Fabulous card. Love your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Clairebears said...

Wow Wow Wow! This is stunning! I love the image you have used and I'm so glad you have joined us at Willow Sketchies :0)
Love Clairebears x

Daynene said...

Great project and love your blog. I am passing along to you a blog award. Head over to my blog and grab your award. nenerscreations.blogspot.com

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, sweet image. Thanks for playing along with Willow Sketchie this week. Hugs, Claire x

Regan said...

Rebekah, this is so lovely! Fantastic coloring of your image and love the flowers and pretty butterfly! That ruffled ribbon is delightful too! Thanks for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges for spots & stripes! :)
{hugs}
Regan ~ Design Team

Ren-Yi said...

What a fun butterfly embellishment. Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU.