Followers

Followers

Wednesday 20 July 2011

WOYWW

Morning all, well it has been far too long since I played over with the folks at Whats on your work desk Wednesday so here I am again!
I am mid work on my DT project for Crafty sentiments for the new release wedding blog hop Tomorrow (me late?!!!) My desk is of course a mass of mess along with a good old cup of coffee! My butterflies on the basket are a bargain shop purchase, must go back soon for more lol! The chest to the right is a work in progress!
Here is my mid DT project for tomorrow, the gorgeous butterfly is prima and the tag at the top is off some kids jeans I keep all of these clothes tags now for recycling, they are fab even if I just use the twine. The lace and pearls to the left are prima too.

Here is my work in progress. I have no idea when I will get a chance to develop it more. This is a wooden chest ready to house my beloved Twilight books when I am not abusing the life out of them with constant reading! I have primed it and sponged it black so far, the immortal love stack behind from DCWV is also for this project tucked in just behind but I have so much to do at the mo with the loft conversion that this project make take a little while!

Just in front of the chest are a bunch of fab magnolia images that the lovely Laurie has sent me for colouring (thank you!) as I love the new range and don't have any, can't wait to get started on some of those too!
Pop across to Julias stampin ground to join in with the WOYWW fun!
Hugs all
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

23 comments:

Neet said...

A sure you ;will get around to decorating your box, it will be a labour of love.
Love those butterflies!
Thanks for sharing - Hugs, Neet x #3

jude said...

My daughter is off sick today with tonsilitis just got back from drs.She seen me on your blog and all i could here was oooohh arrrhh robert pattison shs another big fan of twilight!love the chest she cant wait like me to see how it turns out!
Have fab wedensday and creative week
hugs judex 8

Lisa Jane said...

wow looks to be a hive of industry... i cant wait to see the chest finished.
Lisa x

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

The wooden chest looks awesome. I can't wait to see it finished. :)

Theresa Plas said...

Fun projects in the works there and do love the butterflies that are keeping you company!

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

I love those butterflies, you can never have too many. Thank you for your visit earlier and you lovely comments. Being without decent internet access, not to mention my huge family history file was frightening. Still all is well now.

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

Now there's a sight to be greeted with when logging onto your blog! I'm fairly new to woyww and I know I haven't been here before.
You can't go wrong with a few butterflies....love them. :o)

Sassy Scrapper said...

Hi ya sweetie! Ooh all kinds of yummy stuff. I'd love to poke and pick through all your treasures.LOL
OMG and that chest is going to be AWESOME!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT FINISED!!!! Hurry Hurry Hurry get goin girl!!! Sorry I'm a little excited! Twilight, Edward Immortal Love oh be still my heart!
Hugs Bonnie

Lulabelle said...

You have a great desk there! Love the wooden chest and those butterflies look lovely too.

Vicky said...

Thanks for sharing your desk. Love to see the fiished chest!
Happy WOYWW!

Sandra H said...

Thanks for that:)Sandra H

nicandalfie said...

super busy desk, love the butterflies!!!

dianneo said...

Hmmm..haven't seen the Prima butterflies before. Looks gorgeous!

J.A. Martin said...

Beautiful projects! Looking forward to seeing thr finished chest! :-)

DesignerDiva said...

Oh lol! I'm glad I'm not the only one to work like this!!!

HUgs Laurie x

Julia Dunnit said...

I think you should take your time with the box..lots of the pleasure of having it finished will be the journey to completing it.

Anonymous said...

Love the way the card is turning out, very pretty papers. Great chest, sounds like it will be a labour of love and doesn't really matter how long you take with it!

Hugs
Brenda 75

Twiglet said...

The card on today's post is really beautiful. x Jo

peggy aplSEEDS said...

your wooden chest is a great piece to work on!

Kezzy said...

Fantastic desk, lots going on. I love the DT project and I can't wait to see the finished case. Kezzy x

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi Rebekah, am so loving the things going on your desk do love the butterflies too! happy WOYWW thanks for popping over and for sharing love Shaz in Oz.x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You have a very active desk with butterflies and lovely paper. I see lots going on under your desk, too. Looks like a really active place you have there.

Spyder said...

Boo! I can't see the first two pic but I just know your butterflies will be great! Harry Potter was fantastic in 3D and can't wait to go again..are you going to paint your chest or stick things on it, I have a box that I've been meaning to alter but so far haven't as I just know what ever I do it will go wrong! Sorry I'm soo late but some bloggs onceagain didn't open for me again, I think my computer just must be tooo old!! (poor thing!) HaPpY vErY LatE LaSt WeEkS WoYwW!! ((Lyn))