Followers

Followers

Friday 8 July 2011

The poodles parlour birds eye view

Hi folks it's challenge time over at the poodles parlour again! This time our challenge is "birds eye view" so anything bird related, like cages, birds etc. I know this is a very popular theme of late and I love looking at all the bird related projects in awe and have wanted to have a go but I'm still unsure of my creation!

I have followed the sketch again over at sketch Saturday (its a super easy fab sketch over there this wk!) and have used my super fab Tim Holtz shabby chic papers along with some stunning lace from Wild orchids and some chiffon ribbon from stash. My bird cage is a digi stamp available from the poodles digi doodles and I have used an SU bird stamp embossed in pink.

From the same set as the bird stamp I have used an SU flourish stamp on my backing paper and have embossed in white and glitter and have done the same with the "bliss" sentiment in the bottom right hand corner you prob can't see it so well under my watermark! My flowers are of course from an extensive range at Wild orchids along with my stamens.

I know there will be some stunning creations for this challenge! Please check out the superb work by the rest of the DT too! I would also like to enter this into City crafters birds challenge, try it on a tuesday flower power, cute card thurs lace, Charisma flowers and party time tues square cards.
Thanks for coming by again and hugs to all!
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

12 comments:

Gem said...

a really beautiful card Rebekah, and in my favourite colour too :) Gemma x

Anne said...

Gorgeous card Rebekah, really pretty
Anne x

Lisa Jane said...

Beautiful soft pinks .. am frightened of birds.. so think i might have t sit this one out lol
Lisa x

Ros said...

This is so pretty ... i love the colours and those beautiful flowers ... thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB

coops said...

stunning card rebekah.fab pretty colours and i love the image and details :D

xx coops xx

Sassy Scrapper said...

Hi Sweetie, I just love this elegant card you created with all it's softness so totally girlie. I love it.
Hugs Bonnie

Scrappy Scatty said...

this is stunning
thank you for playing along this week at Charisma Cardz
Love Jan
xx

Angela Weimer said...

Such a lovely card. So pink and frilly! Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday and have a great day. Angela

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So soft and pretty, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Rebekah, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and colour scheme and beautiful papers. Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz this week. Hugs, Denise x

Unknown said...

I just love all your yummy layers here.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

cnelson said...

This is just LOVELY! Thank you so much for playing along at CCCB!