Followers

Followers

Wednesday 4 August 2010

Blog candy winner!!!!!!!

Hi Everyone! Well I had a lovely birthday thanks for all your lovely birthday messages. I was lucky enough to get a brand new laptop and a fab new cuttlebug too what a great day! We had a lovely picnic out yesterday and then me and hubby went out for Thai food last night so all in all a good day was had! My darling children were given money to each buy me whatever they wanted and my 9 yr old daughter bought me a photo book on the Twilight boys LOL she clearly knows me far too well!!

Well thanks to everyone for joining in with my blog candy and I have some lovely new followers now too! So I popped the numbers into the Random.org thingy and it came out with number 4 which was...

Brenda


Please can you e mail me at lanewilliamsfamily@btinternet.com with your snail mail addy so I can send out your candy!! Well done!
I am so pleased with the response to my candy that I will be doing another one again soon so don't worry folks!! Lots of hugs to everybody!

7 comments:

Carol said...

Awww Rebekah, I'm such a terrible buddy!! Didn't even realise it was your birthday, sorry Sweetie. Glad to hear you had a lovely day and got spoilt! May you have many more. Lotsa luv xxxx

Janet said...

Happy Belated Birthday Sweetie! Sorry I didn't realise it was your birthday.....hope you had a fab one and that you were thoroughly spoilt!!

D K Crafts said...

Hi Rebekah. Forgot to send you birthday wishes yesterday. Glad you had a lovely birthday and what amazing presents you received. Donna

Lisa Jane said...

A belated Happy Birthday Rebekah - you sound to have had a fabulous day.
The candy couldn't go to a nicer person
Lisa ;)

Brenda Brown said...

Oh wow Rebekah, I can't believe it's me who has been lucky enough to win your candy. Thankyou so much for your generosity, I will email you and I shall look forward to it arriving.
I am so glad you had a great day and what fabulous pressies you had. Many happy belated birthday wishes to you.
Take care and enjoy the rest of your week.
Luv B xxx

Suzie McFloozy said...

Glad you had a fab birthday hun - sounds like you were a very lucky girl !
((hugs)) Suzie xx

Unknown said...

Lucky winner congrats!! Hey that sounds like you had great time. I give you my best wishes

Kisses!!!