Followers

Followers

Friday 20 August 2010

A pixie dust digi in pink!

Hi everybody, happy friday! I feel like I'm running around in circles today and just not getting anything done! Oh well atleast there is another wkend of work ahead of me!!! Today I have made a card following the sketch over at glitterbabes. Duh silly me that was last wks sketch! I have used this cute Pixie dust image again, she is just so cute!

I have used these great scraps of freebie papers I got from a magazine which are by funky hand, loving the color combos of these! I have also used another of my fave ticket sentiments from pink gem designs and a multitude of flowers and lace from wild orchids and mulberry crafts, everything is sparkled with stickles of course!


I am also entering this into Pixie dusts challenge of go crazy with polka dots, digital tuesdays use your scraps, Pennys paper crafty have a pink and green color combo challenge on, Paper cutz are having an anything goes challenge, secret crafters what little girls are made of challenge and stamp something want us to use digi images, papers etc this wk.
I am also lucky enough to have received this from the lovely Jenny! Thanks Jenny!

I have to thank the person who gave this to me, tell you 3 things about myself, show a picture I love and then pass it on to 5 others, so what can I tell you about me?!
1. I have a BA hons degree in English literature and American studies (lol and I work for starbucks at the weekends now!)
2. I was once proposed marriage to by a cowboy on a greyhound going from Dallas to LA (ha ha those were the days!)
3. If you didn't already know I'm completely and utterly obsessed with Twilight, especially the youngest Cullen!
For my picture i should prob show you a lovely wedding photo or one of my adorable children but I'm sorry the picture I like most at the mo is this!!!

I would like to post this award on to a few friends now so here goes
1. Jo
2. Janet
3. Amy
4. Tracy
5. Carol
Thanks for coming by my blog and showing me some love again! Hugs everybody!

9 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

what a pretty card Rebekah, tht litttle image is cute and the papers are wonderful, i believe i have them too.
Your card is lovely and sparkly and would be perfect for out challenge this week at Moving along with the times.
Well done on the award - great facts lol
Have a great weekend even if you are working
Lisa ;)

Stef H said...

if my granddaughter played dress up she'd look just like this!!! way too cute!

Carol said...

What a beautiful card as always Rebekah!! Luv the colour combo and lo too. That image is just too sweet and I luurrvvvee are the sparkle! Thanks so much for the award Sweetie. Have a good weekend. Lotsa luv xxxxx

Unknown said...

Nice to see the flowers lol!!! Awww thank you for the gift brightened my Friday.....Big hugs Jo xxx

Scrappy Scatty said...

Beautiful card
xx

Suzie McFloozy said...

Rebekah this card is a real stunner - your flowers are as always gorgeous and I love the lime green zing that you added to your image hun x
((hugs)) Suzie xx

Anonymous said...

Rebekah, I ALWAYS enjoy visiting your blog..it is such a treat. I love this card of yours as well. Thank you soo much for playing with the Pixies! Team Edward ALL THE WAY!!!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Wow, what a fabulous blog you have here! I {heart} my sparkly Edward so much :)
Gorgeous card, Rebekah! I love the papers you used! and great coloring!
Thanks so much for joining the Pixies this week :)
hugs, margie

Jolara said...

that is so beautifull ! Thanks for joining the Pixies this week ! Joyce