Followers

Followers

Wednesday 4 August 2010

Creative cottage challenge Use Acetate

Hi everyone, it's wednesday today which means another challenge over at the creative cottage challenge blog which this wk has been chosen by the lovely Donna and her challenge is to use Acetate on your projects! So I have made this card using the creative cottage something sweet kit which can be purchased here. I have used papers and the printable cupcake for this card.
I have also used this adorable Magnolia Tilda to sit on my cupcake and my acetate element is papermania cupcake printed Acetate which is on the base of the card if you can actually see it!!

My flowers are of course from the lovely wild orchid crafts and my sentiment stamp is waltzing mouse. My lace is from stash and Tilda has been coloured with Prismas.

I am entering this into the just magnolia challenge this wk (I followed Bev's sketch) also magnolia down unders challenge of birthdays, my time to crafts challenge of lets eat cake, Fab & funkys spotty, dotty and stripes challenge and one stop crafts patterns challenge. Thanks so much for coming by to see what I have done, don't forget to pop over to the challenge blog to see the other DT's fabulous work and pop back later to check out who has won my birthday blog candy!! Hugs

17 comments:

Margreet said...

such a beautiful card Rebekah....love your colouring and all details!
xxx Margreet

Teri said...

Lovely card hun - love all the flowery bits and your dimension.
Hugs,
Teri x

Anne said...

Sweet card Rebekah, Tilda is just adorable sitting there on her cupcake
Anne x

Sue said...

Hi Rebekah
gorgeous card, fabby design, luv all the embelies,sue,x

Lou Sims said...

Rebekah this is such a fab dotty, spotty & stripey card! Many thanks for joining in with "Fab'n'Funky" challenges this week.

Lou
x

Kruemel said...

This is so cute! Love how you placed Tilda on the paper pieced cupcake - and those colors look really yummy!

Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week!

Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

lindyloo said...

Hi there what a simply stunning card huggies lindyloo x

Suzie McFloozy said...

Girly gorgeous !
Loving the lace and and all your layers and as you know I can never resist a cupcake !!
fab job hun x
((hugs)) Suzie xx

Donna said...

Incredibly pretty card Rebekah, love the colours together and such beautiful flowers...gorgeous card hun :) Donna x

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous Rebekah! Love your dp's xx Jenny xx

Kylie said...

Such a gorgeous birthday card! Beautiful colours.
Thanks for playing at MDUC this week,
Hugs
Kylie

Chrissie said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks so much for joining in our challenges at My Time to Craft and OSCC this week!
Chrissie

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card Rebekah, wonderful Tilda and papers.
luv
Debby

Lindsey said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at OSCC this week xx

Dena said...

Wonderful card! The colors are so pretty and I love that cute Tilda!
Thanks for joining Just Magnolia this week!
Hugs, Dena

Tracy said...

gorgeous card love the way you have used the kit and all the detail. Tracy x

andrea said...

gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
andrea