Followers

Followers

Thursday 26 August 2010

Crafty sentiments digi 2 brads 1 ribbon challenge

Good morning folks! Thursday brings another challenge over at the crafty sentiments digi blog which this wk is to use 2 brads and 1 ribbon on your project. We are being sponsored this wk buy the lovely Dis digi downloads and I was lucky enough to use one of her images for my card, this image is called take cover and I have followed the sketch over at sweet stampin this wk.

The papers I have used are papermania and my lace and flowers are from wild orchids, my doily and chiffon ribbon are from my friend Linda over at Jazzlins, there are 2 tiny brads from my stash if you can spot them lol and I have used a multitude of sparkle again!

Things are going to be changing over at the digi blog too, we will be merging with the crafty sentiments stampin blog soon so get in for our last challenge now and then join us over at the stamping blog for more fun!
Thanks so much everyone for coming by my blog, don't forget to pop over and show the other DT some love and join in with our challenge here! Hugs to all

12 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

what a fabulous image and you have showcased it brilliantly.
Lisa ;)

Brenda Brown said...

Great papermania papers and your image fits perfectly.
My you are a busy bee.
Luv B xxx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Adorable image - love the doily for the circular element - and a great card! Thanks for joining us over at Sweet Stampin this week. Warmest wishes, Lesley

Tammylee said...

Rebekah,
Great card with super colors! You did a great job.

Unknown said...

Fab card Rebekah, love everything about it. x

D K Crafts said...

Hi Rebekah. What a beautiful card. Lovely cute little image and perfectly coloured. Donna

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Rebekah this is fabulous I love the images from Di they are super cute and this one you have coloured to perfection, along with the papers and colours it looks superb.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Great take on the sketch...love the xmassy feel...Thanks for playing at sweet stamping xx

Unknown said...

Simply Stunning Rebekah! Loving the colour combo.
Hugs Jo xxxx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Rebekah, wonderful image and colours.
luv
Debby

Claudine Poch said...

Very pretty! Your doily and lace give it a nice vintage feel.

Axa said...

love all the little details on this card!