Followers

Followers

Thursday 12 August 2010

Crafty sentiments digi distress challenge DT project

Good morning folks! Todays sees another challenge over at the crafy sentiments digi challenge blog and this one is a nice easy one for those like me who love a little DISTRESSING I have used this cute digi from the crafty sentiments store called Flopsy with flower and created a distressed image using my prismas and Holtz distress inks for colouring.

I haven't followed a particular sketch this morning which means I am not so challenge hungry today (don't worry I will make up for it next wk!) I have used papers from my friend Linda over at Jazzlins and have distressed with Tim Holtz crackle paint. I have hand stitched (yes HAND stitched) since my machine blew up on me, around the edge of the bottom paper and let all the edges of the papers curl up with the paint and glitter. My lace and flowers are from wild orchid crafts and my ticket sentiment stamp is Pink Gem designs. I have glittered everything with golden rod stickles and popped some pearls on for good measure, so many embellies!

I am entering this into the Sir stampalot challenge of bling this month and also the monthly challenge over at by the cute and girlie who want us to use animals, also craft your days away want us to use fave things (my glitter flowers and prismas are all a must for me!) Lastly Gingersnap want you to use paint (my crackle paint) on your project.
Don't forget to pop across and join in with this wks challenge you don't have to use a crafty sentiments image to enter! Thanks for coming by my blog to say Hi again! Hugs to you all

19 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Gorgeous card Rebekah, adore all the details and hats off to you for that hand stitching! xx

Claudine Poch said...

The card has a nice vintage feel to it. Love that ribbon!

pinky said...

Its so gorgeous Rebekah, great colouring and lots of sparkle. Thanks for sharing at Sir Stampalot.
Pinky

PetraB said...

This is so cute and vintagey at the same time, a really great combination!

Unknown said...

Such a cute card Rebekah, loving the blue colours you have used on the flower, so fab! Hugs Jo :)

Lisa Jane said...

HI Rebekah - fabulous distressing, beautiful colours.
Thanks for joining us at BTC&G this month
Lisa ;)

Bev said...

Rebekah . this card is just perfect. the distressing is stop on. love it. bev xx

Axa said...

the stitching looks great! and the papers are lovely!

Unknown said...

Love those papers & the card is gorgeous. Well done hon.

Amanda said...

Great card and lovely image. I love all of the glitter on the flowers too!

Thanks for joining in with our challenge at Craft Your Days Away

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda

Jennifer said...

Just gorgeous Rebekah! Adore your flowers. xx Jenny xx

Tammylee said...

Great job with the distress challenge! Love everything about your card!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, cute card Rebekah.
luv
Debby

chris said...

This is so special and so gorgeous, I love that image its fabulous.
thanks for joining in with the Sir Stampalot Challenge

brenda said...

Hi there

What a really great piece of work, super card.

Thank you so much for sharing with at at Stampalot Challenge this month.

B x

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Lesley said...

Lovely card, the image is so cute! Thanks for taking part in the CYDA challenge xx

Unknown said...

What a sweet card, I love the image and the vibriant blue flower just pops out at you, love it!!

Thanks for joining us for our 1st Challenge over at CYDA.

Hugs

Joanne x

Anonymous said...

This is adorable! thanks for taking the Gingersnaps paint challenge!