Followers

Followers

Sunday 29 August 2010

Crafty sentiments summer inspired challenge

Hi Everyone, hope you are enjoying your sunday so far! My first offering today is for crafty sentiments now that we have joined together the digi and stampin blog. Don't forget though the digi blog is still being used for tutorials and inspiration! We will be moving our challenge from sunday to Thurs so watch out for that!
So do you fancy your chances at winning this cute prize?

All you have to do is create a summer inspired creation! Easy enough huh?! Pity there isn't a great deal of sunshine to inspire us so lets bring some summer sun into the crafting room!
I have made a bag this wk using papermania papers and this cute digi (fairy pat) from the crafty sentiments store. I have followed the sketch this wk over at sweet sketch wednesday too.

Here is a more frontal view of the bag. My buutterflies are Marianne creatables and MS punched on lemon glitter card. My diamantees are from stash as is my lace which has been folded under my image as a broder. My flowers are wild orchids.

Here is a better view of that cute fairy coloured in Prisma with sparkly stickles on her wings and wand.

Pop over and join in with the challenge this wk and see what the other lovely members of the DT have created! Thanks for coming by and pop back later for another Dt creation or 2! Hugs everyone

16 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Another great project Rebekah. Love the idea of the bag and such a cute image with lovely colours and paper.
Luv B xxx

Lisa Jane said...

Cute little bag Rebekah
Love the lace border
Lisa ;)

Jac’s Playground said...

This is a beautiful bag Rebekah, everything about it is so delicate. xx

Axa said...

love the bag! super cute!

Simple and Sweet said...

Such a sweet card! That butterfly embellishment is really pretty! Thanks for joining us this week!
Erika - SSW

mulberry station said...

Wow, Rebekah, you can send this beautiful bag my way. Anyone would love to get this!! It is gorgeous!!! I love your sweet image and gorgeous butterflies!! Another gorgeous project. I really enjoy seeing what you make!
Nancy SSW

Tammylee said...

Such a cute card. I must ahve missed this image, love it!

sweetbloominscraps said...

Love the sweet airy feel of your card...cute paper! And that butterfly is so perfect! Thanks for joining us at SSW!

Arlana 11426 said...

Your little fairy is just so sweet. Love how you colored her up. Thanks for playing along @SSW!!!

Kathie said...

Hi Rebekah I do love your card, I'm so glad you used lace as well. I think it looks great it's very pretty and I do love the colours. Those butterflies are just so pretty. Great take on Arlana's sketch. Thanks so much for joining us this week at SSW and hope to see you soon.
Kathie SSW

Genevieve said...

Hi Rebekah! I love visiting you blog & not just to see all the yummie pics of Edward Cullen lol! Your cards are so pretty. This one is so soft & pretty, the lace looks fab. Thanks for joining us this week @ SSW :)

Genevieve.

Jeannie said...

I love visiting your blog to check out Edward...hehehe! Your card is absolutely beautiful and that butterfly is to die for!
Great job with this week's sketch and thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

JR Creations said...

Great card, love the colours. Thanks for playing at SSW!

Jenny T.

Claudine Poch said...

Very pretty. Stunning butterfly!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

SO PRETTY!! Love the blue and yellow. And what a beautiful butterfly! Thanks so much for playing at SSW.

Deanne :)

Heather said...

Gorgeous card Rebekah, love the bag. The colour scheme is perfect and I love those stickles on her wings, gotta have glitter!