Followers

Followers

Monday 23 August 2010

A pink gem digi freebie

I hope everyone had lovely weekends out there in blogland! It was a gorgeous day here yesterday and unfortunately I was stuck in work! But it's back to crafting heaven again for me this wk yay! I have just got my new waltzingmouse halloween stamps today too and can't wait to get started with those they are gorgeous!!!
Todays card is another xmas creation made with this adorable freebie digi from Pink gem designs which you can pick up over at Janets blog if you are a follower!
This reindeer is so so cute! I have also used these fabulous digi papers which are now available at the crafty sentiments store, the little reindeer paper went perfectly with this image so I couldn't help but promote 2 of the companies I design for lol!

I have followed the sketch this week over at sweet sketch wednesday using my crafty sents digi papers, a fabulous die cut doily shape from hobbyhabitat, flowers from wild orchids and cute ticket sentiment from Pink gem deigns with lots of sparkle!

I am also entering this into the new challenge over at Lets ink it up which this wk is anything goes with a twist of yellow on your card.
Thanks lots for coming by my blog, pop back tomorrow for some new release xmas stamps coming from Pink gem designs! Hugs everyone

16 comments:

Jeannie said...

Wow girl, do you love Edward/Robert or what?! What a fun blog you have! Your card is just as cute as can be and I love the glittery snow.
Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Anonymous said...

Your card is lovely, but to qualify as an entry at Let's Ink It Up you need to use a rubber stamp.
Hugs
Sam xx

Lisa Jane said...

Cute little image - fab colours
Lisa ;)

Kathleen said...

Beautiful card. Lovely cute image and colouring.

CraftyC said...

So sweet Rebekah, a lovely crimbo card!
Clairex

Unknown said...

Hi Rebekah, very cute card but unfortunately does not meet Let's Ink It Up requirements. I would love you to enter again using a rubber stamp. Cheers

Brenda Brown said...

Hi Rebekah, really cute card - love the colours and papers.
I have left you something on my blog.
Take care. Luv B xxxx

Simple and Sweet said...

What a darling image! You colored it so perfectly and I just love the DPs you used! What a sweet card! Thanks for playing along this week!
Erika - SSW

mulberry station said...

Such a sweet Christmas card. I love your image and how you colored it up and also love the die cute dollie. That is super cute! Thanks for joining us!
Nancy SSW

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

He is SO ADORABLE!! And his little birdie friend is just as cute! Love all the sparkle and your paper is perfect!! Thanks so much for playing at SSW. Hope to see you next week.

Deanne :)

sweetbloominscraps said...

What a darling Rudolph Christmas card! Love your papers! Thanks so much for joining us at SSW!

Janet said...

This is stunning sweetie.....love it!!

Kathie said...

What a really cute card I do love Rudolph and that cute little Robin. Love your Design Papers and colours ued. Thanks so much for joining us this week at SSW and I do hope to see you next week.

Kathie SSW

Genevieve said...

Gorgeous card, the little image is beautifully coloured & the doily behind him is fab!! Tahnks so much for joining us this week @ SSW :)

Genevieve.

P.s I LOVE your blog, I'm a massive twilight fan too ;)

Arlana 11426 said...

Such a darling reinder. Love how you colored him up. Thanks for the link to the freebiee and new site. Thanks for playing along @SSW!!!

JR Creations said...

Oh he's adorable! The colouring is fantastic. Thanks for joining us at SSW!

Jenny T.