Followers

Followers

Saturday 28 August 2010

Woo hoo to me!

Hiya folks, happy sat to you all! I hope the bank hol wkend is going well for everyone! I'm busy at work just now and tomorrow but Mon I get to have a proud mum moment as both my girls are stepping out on the pitch as Mascots at the Chester City football match!
I also wanted to remind everyone of a special charity function we are having over at OSAAT on 12th sept. We are raising awareness (and a little cash hopefully!) for a wonderful cause. Cameron is a little autistic boy who you can read more about here. A charity which is close to my heart as my nephew is also autistic. So please join us in a couple of wks for that one!

Now on to my fabulous news and that is that Janet over at Pink Gem designs has asked me to become permanent on their DT!!!! I have been lucky enough to have been a guest designer with Janet for the last 3 months and have now been even luckier to covet that permanent DT place (doing major happy dance now!)

Don't forget to join us over at a gem of a challenge this month, there is still time until 7th sept and Jennys sketch is fab!
Thanks for coming by and pop back tomorrow with my DT offerings for crafty sentiments and OSAAT hugs everyone

2 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

have a fab weeeknd and enjoy your proud moment with the girls.
Congrats on your permanent DT post - i am not surprised as your creations are fabulous. Well
l done!
Lisa ;)

Janet said...

You deserve it sweetie......your cards are beautiful! Have a fabby weekend......& how fabulous for the girls.....bet you will shed a tear or two.....I know I would!x