Followers

Followers

Wednesday 18 August 2010

It's a creative cottage xmas

Good morning everyone, apologies for my sporadic blogging, it seems that 3 children at home is eating into my crafting time more than I anticipated lol! Today is wednesday though, which means another fortnightly challenge over at the creative cottage challenge blog and this wk we are feeling all festive as it's time to get cracking on your xmas projects! There are some really cute xmas kits available to buy here! Tracy also has a special price on one of her xmas kits here for only £1.50 what a bargain!!!I have used the papers from the adorable snow buddies kit for my card aren't they just cute?!

My image is one I won over at Pixie dust called snowmen do laundry and he is sitting on a yummy doily die cut which I purchased from one of my new fav shops hobbyhabitat. My sentiment is SU and my glittery snowflakes from hobbycraft, I have of course distressed and sparkled to the max! Check out some of the other adorable xmas DT creations at the challenge blog too!

I have followed the sketch over at Dutch dare this wk and am also entering this into Craft your passions anything goes challenge, Spoonful of sugars xmas in August challenge and Creative card crews sparkle and shine challenge. Thanks for coming by to show me some love! Don't forget to join in with our xmassy challenge and be on the look out for some exciting news coming out of the creative cottage blog soon!
Hugs everyone!

22 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

what a beautiful card Rebekah - love the sparkle and the softened edges .
I think we are all counting the back to school days lol
Lisa ;)

Carol said...

Such a gorgeous card as always Rebekah!! Luv the lo and sparkle. Also can't wait for "back to school" lol. Have a lovely day. Lotsa luv xxxx

lindyloo said...

Morning hun oh loving the sparkle huggies lindyloo x

D K Crafts said...

Hi Rebekah. What a lovely card. Love the cute image and the doily die cut is fab. Also love your colour choices. Donna

Donna said...

Fab card Rebekah, love this snowman and fab doily...gorgeous card hun :) Donna x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card hon. Fab Xmas card.

Teri said...

Adorable card hun - love the snowman!
Hugs,
Teri x

Sue said...

Hi Rebekah
gorgeous card, great design, luv the sparkle snowflakes, sue,x

Tracy said...

fabulous card Rebekah love the layout and the cute snowman. I cant wait for the kids to go back to! Have a great day. Tracy x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

gorgeous hun I love those DP
Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion this week
hugs Shell xx

Pat (mspfd) said...

Adorable Christmas card. Super cute snowman -- one of my favorites for Christmas. I'd say you nailed all three challenges!

Lauretta See said...

beautiful card :) i love christmas cards ;)) great job. Thanks for playing with us on the craft your passion challenge this week. Good Luck! P.S .. i love Twilight also ;) xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card.Love the papers,glitter and your shading on the snowman.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.
Lisa x

Shelly said...

Hello Rebekah! Adore your card this week, great colours and image! Hugs Shelly ;)

Mandy said...

Hi Rebekah,
Fab card,love the papers and the image is great..Agree with you how having the school hols eats into crafting time,I seem to be on permenant taxi duty...
Mandy xx

Do What You Love said...

Oh Rebekah, I'm so in love with snowmen and this one is a cutie - they do laundry huh? How cute! You've really done a lovely job inking him up - the distressing is beautiful! Love the papers and the snowflakes as well as that beautiful doily die cut! Also wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such kindness - it's such a boost in my day - thanks!

CraftyC said...

A very cute crimbo card Rebekah. Love the snowman!
Clairex

sammi said...

Wonderful card! Makes me feel cool on such a hot summer day!

Stephanie said...

Great card! Such a fun glittery snowman. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.

Rachel said...

Ohhhhh....gorgeous card!

Wedgie xxx

Claudine Poch said...

What a beautiful winter card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.

Suzie McFloozy said...

Great card hun, fab paper choices and I love that swirled sentiment x
((hugs)) Suzie xx