Followers

Followers

Sunday 8 August 2010

A Gem of a challenge monthly DT sketch

Good morning to everyone I hope your weekends are going well! The 8th of the month sees another monthly sketch challenge over at a gem of a challenge with the optional extra of using fabric on your cards this time. Here is Jennys fabulous sketch.

I have used the adorable fairy Chloe for my interpretation of this sketch, she is available in polymer form from Pink Gem Designs. I haven't strictly used fabric on my card but I have used lace!

My papers are of course downloadable from Nitwits and my adorable frame which Chloe is sat in is from a fabulous range of die cuts available from Hobbyhabitat. My cute sentiment stamp is from TGF and my fabulous flowers are from a wonderful new and extended range from Mulberry crafts, my Lace however is of course wild orchids.

I am entering this into creative card crews challenge of cute and girlie and Creative inspirations challenge of 5 flowers, 3 Dps and 1 ribbon (I actually limited myself to 5 flowers ha!)Thanks for coming by and don't forget to join in with this months challenge as it is such a lovely sketch and check out what the other DT have done over at the challenge blog, thanks again for popping by to say hi! Hugs

11 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

aww that little fairy looks adorable. Love the lace and the die cut
Lsia ;)

Jennifer said...

Love it Rebekah! Great to see what you have done with my sketch! The lace is a lovely optional extra. xx Jenny xx

D K Crafts said...

Hi Rebekah. What a beautiful card. Love how you have coloured the image and your diecut frame is gorgeous. Donna

Janet said...

This is just beautiful Rebekah.....well done! xx

Tracey said...

Hi Rebekah, this is a gorgeous card, I love that frame & the colours you've used :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Sarah said...

I love the fairy, she is way too cute. Love the whole card, it exquisite. Thanks for sharing.
xxx
Sarah

Mandy said...

Hi Rebekah,
This is gorgeous...Love the flowers and the lace and Chloe looks beautiful...
Mandy xx

Caroline said...

Gorgeous girly card!!! Thanks for joining us at the Creative Card Crew. Caroline x

Cherie said...

WOW!! love that frame... your card is just fabulous, thanks for playing along with Creative Card Crew,
Hugs cherie

Sharon said...

A beautiful card Rebekah. I love the swirly frame around Chloe and the lace is so pretty.

Stampin'Piper said...

wonderful card! Love the colours!

Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations!

Hugs Tanja