Followers

Followers

Tuesday 24 August 2010

Pink Gem designs new xmas release

Good morning folks hope your Tuesday is going well! It's like a crazy house here, try keeping 3 argumentative children quiet whilst your husband is on nights and you may get part of the picture! I'm also agitated at the inability of royal mail to deliver anything at the moment! My sister sent me a parcel 1st class recorded delivery Thursday before she went on hols and has it turned up? Has it heck! I'm also waiting on another parcel that was dispatched last wk and still nothing gggrr!!
Anyway enough of my ranting on to my card for today, another xmas offering (ooo it's like December here!) I have a sneeky peek of a new polymer xmas Kaya stamp from Pink Gem Designs which should be available in store tomorrow!

I even made a long card this time, woo hoo right out of comfort zone lol! I have used these cute Funky hand papers again with another cute ticket sentiment stamp from Pink Gem designs, snowflakes MS punched, flowers from Wild orchid crafts and Mulberry crafts. I have handstitched the middle panel and sparkled all edges and "sparkle snowed" the flowers.

I am entering this into Stamp with funs challenge of a card for a girl, The crazy challenges Xmas card challenge, Gingersnaps 3D challenge and creative inspirations Xmas in August challenge.
Thanks so so much for coming by my blog and saying hi! Don't forget to pop over and see the fabulous new xmas releases from Pink Gem designs in store tomorrow, I may even pop back with another again tomorrow! Hugs everyone

13 comments:

debby4000 said...

Adorable card Rebekah, sweet image and colours.
luv
Debby

Lisa Jane said...

ooh love those colours Rebekah .. and the new image is so sweet..don;t want to make you jealous but i did get a parcel today lol..
Lisa ;)

Brenda Brown said...

Gorgeous card Rebekah, great colouring and match to the papers.
Now about parcels - just to say I got my amazing goodies you sent me today, what a lovely surprise to open it and find so much to play with. Thankyou so much for holding onto it whilst I was on holiday. Thankyou also for the lovely card you sent me as well. It's been a treat day - how lucky am I???
Stay cool and try to enjoy the week.
Luv B xxxx

Janet said...

Aww this is gorgeous Rebekah......lovely colours too! x

Renkata said...

Very beautiful and sweet card.
Thanks for playing with us at The Crazy Challenge.

Cor* said...

Love this creation! I hear ya about being busy with 3 kids, but my hubby was out all day working not sleeping. Sorry to hear of your postal woes. Thanks for joining in at Creative Inspirations for our Christmas Challenge.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Rebekah this is gorgeous I love the papers, flowers and image I also love the long card you have used it looks great.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab card love your choice of DP they are gorgeous, fab image
Thanks for joining us this week at The Crazy
hugs shell xx

Anne said...

oh Rebekah this is just sooooooooooo sweet. Lovely image and those DP's are lush too
Thanks for playing along with the Crazy challenge this week
Anne x

Andrea said...

Very great card - so nice motiv! Wonderful detais. Thanks for joining stamp with fun.
Hugs
Andrea-Emmi41

Unknown said...

Ooh Rebekah, this is just gorgeous hun. I'm off to get me some of those cute tickets. Thanks for joining our Christmas In August challenge at Creative Inspirations this time.
Hugs
Dawn x

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Thanks for playing the Gingersnap Creations 3D Challenge!

Linda Ledbetter said...

What a sweet little Christmas card! That image is adorable, and the colors and papers you used are so pretty. Thanks so much for joining us at Gingersnap Creations for our 3D challenge!