Followers

Followers

Monday 2 August 2010

A Pixie dust xmas

Happy monday to everyone! Hope you have all had nice weekends. Today I have a xmas card made for the Pixie dust challenge of walking in a winter wonderland, a colour challenge of navy silver and white or cream. I have used this gorgeous Sugarplum fairy image which is from the new nutcracket collection, how cute?!

I have followed the sketch this wk over at friday sketchers and have followed the theme of christmas in July somethings over at stamp something this wk and the same theme over at Tuesday throwdown and Tuesday taggers this wk.
My papers are pink petticoat today and my sentiment stamp is pink gem designs, My flowers are all from wild orchid crafts, sparkled with frosted lace and silver stickles, my white cherry blossoms were coloured with Mervy le plumes and water for the desired colour. My lace, ribbon and gems are from stash.

Thanks lots for coming by to see me again and leaving some love! hugs

15 comments:

cowboydutrem said...

Very nice colors!

debby4000 said...

This is gorgeous and so cute Rebekah.
luv
Debby

barbara (AKA Bee) said...

Hi Rebekah, this fairy is really sweet. Thankyou for joining us at Tuesday Taggers this week.
Bee xx

Erin... said...

so sweet! what gorgeous flowers! Thanks for sharing it with us at Stamp Something this week!

Lisa Jane said...

Love those winter blues Rebekah - not a colour i use much .. will have to try harder
Lisa ;)

Kim said...

Fabulous card. The image is so cute and the flowers and textures are beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

Dana said...

Oooh, I love the monochromatic color scheme here!Thanks for playing along with Tuesday Throwdown!

Brenda Brown said...

Such a pretty card Rebekah. I like that snowflake paper you have used and the glittery flowers look great.
Take care.
Luv B xxxx

Unknown said...

This is lovely, fab colouring, thanks playing along with TT this week.
Hugs
Ildiko

Davi said...

Beautiful card, love the image colors and all the details. so glad that joined us at TT this week.

Sarah said...

Simply beautiful - lovely hun xxxx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Rebekah this is gorgeous what beautiful colours, flowers and image such a delight to see.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Wow, Rebekah! This is stunning! I love what you did with her! and those flowers are beautiful! I adore your card :)
Thank you for playing along with the Pixies this week!
hugs, margie

Anonymous said...

Rebekah, this is just stunning! Love every little detail. Almost as YUMMY as Edward!!:P
Thanks for playing with the Pixies!!

Scrappychick said...

OH this is soooo pretty!