Followers

Followers

Tuesday 31 August 2010

A Pixie dust halloween

Hi everyone, I hope you had great bank hol wkends those of you who had bank holiday wkends! We didn't get to the football after all, it was cancelled due to the other team having an fa cup replay today but the girls get to do the mascot thing next wk so instead we went to the Matthew st festival in Liverpool yesterday. It was amazing weather and really great fun with excellent music, here are my girls at the festival.

Todays card though is a halloween card. I have been so itching to use my new halloween stamps from waltzing mouse and my new digi stamps from Pixie dust and today has been my first chance, I have so much more creative halloween stuff planned!!!

I have followed the sketch this wk over at stamp with fun and have used this fabulous witch brew label stamp from the wandas pantry set from waltzingmouse stamps along with this new cute pixie dust stamp from their monster house range. These fabulous papers are from a massive freebie download range from a great new site I have found called Pixels and Ice cream, check it out their papers are fabulous and free!!!!! This is their halloween range of course along with some black lace, orange ribbon, black brads and purple gems from my stash. My flowers are mulberry crafts (who have a super fast delivery service and are great value!) and my stunning butterfly die cut is another yummy purchase from hobbyhabitat. I have stitched the spiderweb with black embroidery thread.

I am entering this into the Pixie dust challenge this wk of stitching and also A crafty little places challenge of anything goes. Can't wait to start doing more halloween things I love it it nearly as much as xmas! I swear I should have been born in the US and not in the UK lol! Thanks so much for coming by my blog again everyone it is lovely to have you here and to read your comments! Hugs to all

12 comments:

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Love this card - love the black and orange combo for Halloween - so looking forward to seeing more of you Halloween cards! Fab pic of mt wonderful Neices too xxxxx

Unknown said...

Aww lovely pic of the girls and fab Halloween card, I love you black butterfly too, where did you get it from???? Jo x

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Rebekah your card has a lot going on in all the right places! Really great card! I agree the butterfly is gorgeous and it really sets your card off.

Smiles!
Gwen ACLP-DTC

Lisa Jane said...

Hi Rebekah ...wow love this card - i am aboig Halloween fan .. have a party every year and decorate the house ... jut starting to plan this years!
I love that image and she really suits purple hair! I once died my hair purple ...trouble is mum wasn't too keen on all her bathroom being purple aswell lol!
Lisa ;)
ps i have a candy competition

~*Joni said...

Rebekah this is beautiful! She is so cute on your card, perfect with all the wonderful papers (thanks for the link!!) and embellishments. Your coloring is perfect! Thank you so much for playing along in our Anything Goes challenge!
~*Joni ACLP DT

Pat (mspfd) said...

Super Halloween creation Love how you combined the digi image with the stamped label. This is so fun, colorful and beautiful done!

Claudine Poch said...

Fabulous Halloween card! That potion sound pretty toxic.

Sassy Scrapper said...

WOWZA Super super cute!!! I love the images. And I look forward to all your Halloween creations!!!
Hugs Bonnie

marsha said...

Fabulous! Love the image, your colors and all the extra details you added make this such a yummy Halloween card - you rocked this! Thanks for joining us for the Pixie Dust Studio Challenge this week and hope you will come back and play again next week!
Hugs,
Marsha
PDS-DT

Nilla said...

Fabulous Halloween card! Thanks for playing with us at SWF this week! Hugs Nilla

Nikki Schmaltz said...

This is a really cool Halloween card. Love that butterfly too! Thanks for sharing at ACLP:D